Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina galway bus, sundays evenings

Options
  • 27-07-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

does anyone know do traceys and whoeever used to run bus's on sunday evenings for students, still run these bus's to galway..

there was traceys and someone else not sure who

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

liam12989 wrote: »
    does anyone know do traceys and whoeever used to run bus's on sunday evenings for students, still run these bus's to galway..

there was traceys and someone else not sure who

dont think they run during the summer when the students are off but i may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I don't think Traceys come to Galway: It looks like they only went to Sligo, I don't know if that's still happening.

All the services to Galway that I know about are listed in here.

From a quick scan, I think that the closest is probably the Corduff's service from Westport / Castlebar.

And yes, these are term-time services only. Feda O'Donaill's student service from Donegal is the only one that's evolved into a year-round thing, AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Corduff do a bus on Sunday evenings, starting back at the beginning of September, ring them for the exact date.
    This is the timetable they have up from last year http://www.cordufftravel.ie/ballycastle_-_killala_-_ballina_to_galway_-_sunday.html
    The bus used to go from the font, across from the old Western People. Presume it's the same again this year

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Corrimbla

I used to get the Traceys bus when I was in college in Galway. It used to leave from across from the Bus Eireann garage on the Foxford road around half 6 on Sundays but that was two years ago. Its just for the college term so imagine will start up again in Sept. Call them to make sure but it was always a busy service so imagine its still going!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Corrimbla

I used to get the Traceys bus when I was in college in Galway. It used to leave from across from the Bus Eireann garage on the Foxford road around half 6 on Sundays but that was two years ago. Its just for the college term so imagine will start up again in Sept. Call them to make sure but it was always a busy service so imagine its still going!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭liam12989

does anyone know when this commences This sunday or Sunday week, will try ring them 2moro eveing

Advertisement