Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale tomorrow in Oughterard

Options
  • 27-07-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

For those of you out this side of the county there's a car boot sale taking place tomorrow Saturday 28th July in Oughterard Community Centre between 12 and 3pm.

Being Ireland in July we can't rely on the weather so its an indoor event in the hall with the car boots being virtual and there'll be tables instead....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

keep us posted on these markets, i was at one it was indoor outdoor outside galway, i think it was on the dublin rd, it was brilliant, picked up a few things and am looking forward to going back, this market is open every sunday and that was my first time, i hope to be back as soon as pos

Advertisement