Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Application

Options
  • 27-07-2012 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi All,

Completed the online application form for a masters program yesterday and paid my application fee, I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with what supporting documentation I have to attach to my application aside from my previous transcripts? I'd like to have everything organised but I don't know what else i'll need.

Also, anyone who applied for a masters last year, do you know how long it takes for the application to process and when offers will come out?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

Hi All,

Completed the online application form for a masters program yesterday and paid my application fee, I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with what supporting documentation I have to attach to my application aside from my previous transcripts? I'd like to have everything organised but I don't know what else i'll need.

Also, anyone who applied for a masters last year, do you know how long it takes for the application to process and when offers will come out?

Thanks in advance :)

You have to attach your references, transcripts, degree certficate (if you have one), English language certificate (if you are an international student) and your CV. Thats all I attached initially.

Admission office usually takes about 3 weeks to reach a decision on your application.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jan shyr

Admission office usually takes about 3 weeks to reach a decision on your application.
    6 days buddy including weekend.

But these are the documents you will need. Nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TempAc

Deadline for what i applied for was a two weeks ago but got a message on Thursday that my application was under review and less than 24 hours later got an offer. It probably varies significantly based on the course though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Carzado

The documents listed above are basically what you need. I think the time taken depends on what school you applied to. I applied to the school of public health and after all documents were uploaded it took about 4 maybe 5 day for me to get an offer. So I guess it doesn't take much time.

Advertisement