Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SD Card found in Tramore Amusements, Sunday 15th July

Options
  • 27-07-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Some of the photos attached

Do you recognise these people or can you help identify the owner?

Edited the kids out for obvious reasons

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Got excited for a minute cos my friend lost her one, but no its not hers. Fair play to you though,hope you find the owner, its a pain losing photos! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Sorry i cant help but nice to see there is still honesty out there in people.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭littlelulu

would you consider getting the radio stations to announce it or maybe the paper? I know i would be raging if i lost my memory card :( They might have just been visiting for the day though. Maybe a national radio station could tweet it or something. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Can you check the original files to see if there's any info in the Exif part of the photos? I've tried to see if there's any on the attachments but nothing. Sometimes people save their name to the camera which can be found in the Exif but so far drawing a blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

kensutz wrote: »
    Can you check the original files to see if there's any info in the Exif part of the photos? I've tried to see if there's any on the attachments but nothing. Sometimes people save their name to the camera which can be found in the Exif but so far drawing a blank.
    Good thinking batman.
    One of the ladies in the pics looks extremely familiar. I know who she reminds me of so I'm gonna ask my mate is she related because they look like sisters, its uncanny.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Maybe the local media who regularly take posts from Boards might do the same here and highlight it in their paper, in some free space? Good dead and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

The guy on the left in the last picture looks familiar but, if I do know him, I can't place him. I'll ask my family tomorrow.

Sully wrote: »
    Good dead and all.

Jesus sully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Jesus sully.
    Sully's first name is Jesus!!?
    I never knew.:D

Sully's first name is Jesus!!?
    I never knew.:D

Tis in his head.

Only messing sully. Loves ya really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,954 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

nkay1985 wrote: »
    The guy on the left in the last picture looks familiar but, if I do know him, I can't place him. I'll ask my family tomorrow.

Ditto, fair familiar head on him. I'll do some digging.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Kracken

Were they the only pics, I did some cars if any other photo's have a reg number you might be able to talk to the garda and get the card to them that way

Advertisement