Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club going full time

Options
  • 27-07-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how much money you have to have to go full time in the Irish Premier Division?

Also, what happens with part time contracts when a club does go full time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Gone Pro! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Gone Pro! :D

How then? I tried to get Galway to go from amateur but wasnt happening and quite after 2 seasons when all my players were pilfered.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

How then? I tried to get Galway to go from amateur but wasnt happening and quite after 2 seasons when all my players were pilfered.

Won the IPD and had finances of almost 2 million. I reached 2 million before and decided to upgrade which cost about a million so it must be about silverware and reputation.

My scouting range increased too.

I have 5k of wage money sitting around and 133k in transfer funds and I have no use for them. Agents are offering me young Eastern kids with great attributes!

It messes up my squad when it comes to registering for Europe though.

Advertisement