Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US iPhone 4, Irish sim card

Options
  • 27-07-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

I have a US iPhone 4, unlocked. I want to use it in Ireland very soon. Which mobile phone place is best for me to get a sim card that i can buy minutes and data in pay as you go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭AlmostCared

Three have the best pay as you go deals. Unlimited texts and data, and free calls to all networks at the weekends.All for €20 every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Three have the best pay as you go deals. Unlimited texts and data, and free calls to all networks at the weekends.All for €20 every month.

Also the worst coverage...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Vodafone have best coverage, meteor are cheap and cheerful with good coverage in town centers and adequate out of town, only heard bad things about 3 and i'd personally stay away from O2 (robbing b'tards!)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Ken bryan

3 uses Vodafone,s 2g network . when it own 3 g signal is not available to user .
    I have been with 3 for years . I find their customer care team in Waterford . Brilliant .

Advertisement