Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Items for sale

Options
  • 27-07-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Anywhere on this site that you can advertise fishing/clothing gear for sale like on the shooting thread
    Thanks
    DH1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Adverts.ie

Fishing section here. Sold my fishing gear here fairly quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

skipz wrote: »
    Adverts.ie

Fishing section here. Sold my fishing gear here fairly quickly.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

The reason we cant have a sub-forum on fishing gear for sale is Adverts.ie (which is a sister site of Boards.ie) have a specific angling for sale section where the hunting/shooting have not due to some of the content.
    As advertising directly on the forum is against the charter i added a forum for anyone to post links to thier ads on Adverts, it was in the stickies but it was'nt being used so i un stuck it and let it filter out heres the link to that thread. Feel free to post a link to bump it up.
    Put whatever your selling in the title and a brief description under the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

The reason we cant have a sub-forum on fishing gear for sale is Adverts.ie (which is a sister site of Boards.ie) have a specific angling for sale section where the hunting/shooting have not due to some of the content.
    As advertising directly on the forum is against the charter i added a forum for anyone to post links to thier ads on Adverts, it was in the stickies but it was'nt being used so i un stuck it and let it filter out heres the link to that thread. Feel free to post a link to bump it up.
    Put whatever your selling in the title and a brief description under the link.

thank you

Advertisement