Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 50grn ammo for the wmr (22mag)

Options
  • 27-07-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get this in Ireland. I'm in castlebar or Westport tomorrow and in dublin and then Kilkenny next week. Want to give this stuff a shoot before I sell the 22wmr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Zxthinger wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get this in Ireland. I'm in castlebar or Westport tomorrow and in dublin and then Kilkenny next week. Want to give this stuff a shoot before I sell the 22wmr

One of the lads had federal 50gr stuff before.. think he got it off John o brien in Waterford city.

It groups were the size of a tennis ball and it fell like a stone and was so slow wind was a big issue with it.

check out some videos on youtube. most people didn't like it.

He didnt even finish the box of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭browning 12 bore

also i got it there on web site
    active hunting ireland they are in inch in wexford but they also do courier as well hope this helps and i hope i like ine i have not shot it yet lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

They're a waste of money,you may as well throw your money in the river.

Advertisement