Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy europa - other person cant hear me talking when i make call

Options
  • 27-07-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

I bought a Samsung galaxy europa phone about 5 months ago on ebay, its worked fine up until now. But now when ever i make a call to anyone, the other person cant hear me or can only just barely hear me on the other end.

Tried going through all the settings and i cant seem to find whats wrong, iv'e tried doing a full factory reset on it and this does not seem to have solved the issue either.

has anyone any ideas????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Have you tried calling a different mobile? It could be a problem with your friends handset

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Yea iv'e rang 2 different phones on it and both the same...

Also I have tested the mic by recording video on it and the voice records fine, and as well as that if i put the phone on load speaker during a call the other person can then hear me fine, but could not get used to having it on load speaker every time I called someone.

Advertisement