Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini jagermeister bottles

Options
  • 27-07-2012 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi.. I'm looking to get my hands on about 200 mini Jagermeister bottles (20 or 40ml) for a party. Anyone have an idea where you can get them in Ireland???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Most offies sell them.

There only 1 euro here in Berlin but imagine they would be a bit more expensive in Ireland.

Behind the counter in offies is your best bet though!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Every time I see them I can't help thinking of all the extra packaging over the equivalent amount in big bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

What part of the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Alangers

I am based in Limerick but am all over the country with work so can travel. Just looking for the best deal. Lots of UK companies selling them online for £1.12-£1.50 a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alangers wrote: »
    Hi.. I'm looking to get my hands on about 200 mini Jagermeister bottles (20 or 40ml) for a party. Anyone have an idea where you can get them in Ireland???

Yes I've seen them in a few off licences for around 5 euros

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes I've seen them in a few off licences for around 5 euros

Thats really expensive for a 20ml bottle.

Just found a place in Austria the exports all over the world and can get them sent from there for about €1.00 a bottle including delivery. Wonder is there any issue with importing stuff like that from Austria - customs etc. Its an EU country after all. Any idea any one??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yep best trying importing or bulk buying perhaps might be cheaper

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Wonder is there any issue with importing stuff like that from Austria - customs etc. Its an EU country after all. Any idea any one?
    Irish excise duty is due on it, and technically the company is supposed to arrange to pay Revenue in Ireland before shipping. Who knows: maybe they might. There is a chance the parcel will be stopped and you'll be liable for the duty on it if it's not in order.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,355 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I think its 200ml bottles they mean, they are around 5.99.

• Advertisement
Advertisement