Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

secret few days away from wife and kid

• 27-07-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16 sancho panza

is it sketchy that I've booked a few days away while my wife goes to see her parents in spain and her with the kid in tow?
    she doesnt know and i dont really fancy telling her.

I should add, i'm going to amsterdam for the few days :):pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The Anne Frank Museum is really educational.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Secret holiday, surprise souvenirs for the wife!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

I love how you're boasting about this on an internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 xL

To Spain she says eh ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

14 posts in the last 5 years (give or take two months)

And you're asking about how to get to hookerland and hashland?

Are tickets cheaper if I book with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

IvySlayer wrote: »
    The Anne Frank Museum is really educational.

He'll be paying someone to give him an 'Anne Frank' :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

is it sketchy...I should add, i'm going to amsterdam for the few days :):pac:

If you're going for prozzies, I hope the connie bursts, along with the tip of your glans.

Enjoy the herpetic reward!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

One of my best mates is Spanish. Has a small child. Told me recently that she's going home for a few days soon.
    Hmmmmmm......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭Schorpio

is it sketchy that I've booked a few days away while my wife goes to see her parents in spain and her with the kid in tow?
    she doesnt know and i dont really fancy telling her.

No, it's not sketchy in the slightest. That's why you felt the need to ask. In fact, I'm sure you're overthinking it OP. Imagine her delight if she came home early and found out! You'd be in her good books for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

No I'd reckon she'll be totally cool that you're going to a destination renowned for sex and drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Sauve wrote: »
    One of my best mates is Spanish. Has a small child. Told me recently that she's going home for a few days soon.
    Hmmmmmm......
    busted!:D Sounds like a great plan OP, sure what could possibly go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Eh would you not just tell her??

What will she care sure shes away herself

Unless youre going to get high and get the shag off Itchy the stripper with no teeth!

To be honest, from what I know of you I'm not surprised OP. :mad:
    I always knew there was something off about you. Talk about hanging yourself, you idiot :mad:

To be honest, from what I know of you I'm not surprised OP. :mad:
    I always knew there was something off about you. Talk about hanging yourself, you idiot :mad:

Sweet jesus if youre right and its him I will literally sh*t myself laughing

syndeyfife wrote: »

I hope I'm not right.
    Pretty sure I am though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Secret holiday, surprise souvenirs for the wife!

I'm sure he'll bring her back something lovely that she always wanted.

Either that or crabs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I hope I'm not right.
    That sweet sound of freshly minted faeces gliding through the swishing blades. Good enough. Lifes a bitch, aint it Pancho. :D

I hope I'm not right.

I think hes ran away to cancel his flights....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

i really want to see how this turns out but i also want to go to bed. come on OP your move.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

I hope I'm not right.

Would you tell his wife? I'm female btw in case that sounds like a man question.
    If it was my husband id want to know but id be devastated too if that makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Why oh why did I leave half a box of popcorn behind in the cinema ...

Why oh why did I leave half a box of popcorn behind in the cinema ...

I only said this the other day on here, YOU NEVER LEAVE THE POPCORN!! Seriously I go to the cinema for the popcorn not the movie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Jimmyhologram

I will never judge another person for infidelity, as I think it's something that any one of us can succumb to in the right circumstances.

Bragging about it online with smiley-faced emoticons in tow however, well that's just a monument to the hubris of mankind.

Would you tell his wife? I'm female btw in case that sounds like a man question.
    If it was my husband id want to know but id be devastated too if that makes sense

It's not something I'd make a decision on at midnight after two glasses of wine. I'll sleep on it.
    Don't have time for this shíte tbh but I'm kinda dragged into it now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sancho panza

eh 2 things.

dont know who the **** your referring to in regard to the hanging stuff but it aint me. and slagging someone about a potential suicide scenario only re-iterates why your more than likely at home on your own on a friday night. good lad.

i used to live in the dam and have enjoyed its pleasures quite a number of times before. truth is i just fancy a few days away from the domestic situation and the fact it is amsterdam is why i'm not especially vocal in letting my wife know.

anyways thanks for the insights.

and when it comes to hookers , always double bag it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

I hope I'm not right.

Do come back and let us know if you are.

he never said he was going to do hookers anyway so it could be innocent enough. theres a lot more to amsterdam than drugs and hookers. of course it they are what you are looking for its great for that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

eh 2 things.

dont know who the **** your referring to in regard to the hanging stuff but it aint me. and slagging someone about a potential suicide scenario only re-iterates why your more than likely at home on your own on a friday night. good lad.

i used to live in the dam and have enjoyed its pleasures quite a number of times before. truth is i just fancy a few days away from the domestic situation and the fact it is amsterdam is why i'm not especially vocal in letting my wife know.

anyways thanks for the insights.

and when it comes to hookers , always double bag it!

That's possibly even more stupid than your trip to Amsterdam tbh.

I think we've all been reminded of a valuable AH lesson here folks.

NEVER brag about your actions, ONLY criticise the actions of others in a condescending manner.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Not at all, it's a figure of speech. "Hanging yourself" "Shooting yourself in the foot" "Walking into it" etc....
    I did not refer to suicide whatsoever OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

fe*ck this anyway, i was just about to go to bed, !!!!! ill have to go stick the dam kettle on now!!!!! aaaghhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

It's not something I'd make a decision on at midnight after two glasses of wine. I'll sleep on it.
    Don't have time for this shíte tbh but I'm kinda dragged into it now :mad:

Yeah, you are "kinda dragged into it"..........

fe*ck this anyway, i was just about to go to bed, !!!!! ill have to go stick the dam kettle on now!!!!! aaaghhhh

2 sugars, plenty of milk.....and you better have chocolate hob nobs!!

OP gets caught, tries to turn it around on the person who unmasked him, fails miserably.....that's it in a nutshell so far for those of you who just joined

Schorpio wrote: »
    I think we've all been reminded of a valuable AH lesson here folks.

NEVER brag about your actions, ONLY criticise the actions of others in a condescending manner.

:pac:

I have only one rule in life, don't be a tool. Unfortunately the OP is breaking this rule by booking a holiday to Amsterdam behind his wife's back.

He knows its wrong, otherwise he'd have been upfront about it. So he came on here hoping he could get some justification from the internet, on AH of all places, and instead he could end up getting caught by the balls.

Priceless.

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    I have only one rule in life, don't be a tool. Unfortunately the OP is breaking this rule by booking a holiday to Amsterdam behind his wife's back.

He knows its wrong, otherwise he'd have been upfront about it. So he came on here hoping he could get some justification from the internet, on AH of all places, and instead he could end up getting caught by the balls.

Priceless.

Oh and you forgot how he made it seem like some seedy trip away, and now its just a trip to the dam......for the sights like :D

I'm not going to do anything about this tonight lads, as I said, it's late and I'm pissed so ye can go off to bed.... would ye tell her though?
    Feck she'd be devastated :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Could you not just tell her? She must be an antibuzz of the highest order if she'd begrudge you a lads holiday when she's not even around.

Oh and you forgot how he made it seem like some seedy trip away, and now its just a trip to the dam......for the sights like :D

just a bit of window shopping

2 sugars, plenty of milk.....and you better have chocolate hob nobs!!

fe£ck me ive nachos and dips but i cant really stay up , ive a wife and 2 small children to get up in the morning, :P

• Advertisement

fe£ck me ive nachos and dips but i cant really stay up , ive a wife and 2 small children to get up in the morning, :P

Sounds like you could use a holiday.....

BA DUM DUM TSSSSHH

Yeah we all knew this time tomorrow night he was hoping to be washing his old lad in the sink before getting down to an undy grundy......now he says he's going to buy clogs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭johnROSS

you can walk into a movie theatre in amsterdam and buy a beer, and i ain't talking about no plastic cup. i mean a glass of beer. and in paris, you can buy a beer in macdonalds. you know what they call a quater pounder with cheese in france?

kfallon wrote: »
    he says he's going to buy clogs :rolleyes:

You funny fooker :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Am I the only one who hopes the OP finds his wife on the game in Amsterdam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I'm not going to do anything about this tonight lads, as I said, it's late and I'm pissed so ye can go off to bed.... would ye tell her though?

She might shoot the messenger and never speak to you again, but if you care about her long term happiness, tell her.

If I was married to him, I'd want to know about his secret life. What she does with the knowledge is her responsibility. Make sure you link her this thread so she doesn't have reason to doubt you.

Sounds like you could use a holiday.....

BA DUM DUM TSSSSHH

come on lads, lets all have a boardie holiday to the dam together , ill bring my bucket, op is bringing his spade, cause he's gona be doing some serious digging soon lol

Hard to say really isn't it. I think I wouldn't mention anything until she comes back anyway, she's taking a break to Spain to see her parents and doesn't need this hanging over her.

My initial thoughts would be I would probably say nothing for a while, if at all. If however she has any suspicions about the weekend I would have no hesitation showing her this thread. If she asked how come you didn't show it sooner tell her the truth, you honestly didn't know if you should and you can't be 100% sure the OP is the same person. Although, you seem fairly certain.

Then again, if you are pretty certain and if ye are good friends, and will be around each other for years, it could well eat away at you and you may end up saying it way down the line. In that scenario you would have been much better off saying it now.

I don't envy your position at all Sauve, and I doubt anything I've said is of any help, more voicing my ramblings if anything. :(

Knex. wrote: »
    ....instead he could end up getting caught by the balls.

....or, the person who thinks she knows the OP is actually mistaken and there's some poor innocent fella going to be accused of booking a seedy trip to Amsterdam. :pac:

come on lads, lets all have a boardie holiday to the dam together , ill bring my bucket, op is bringing his spade, cause he's gona be doing some serious digging soon lol

I BET you chuckled away to yourself as you typed that didn't you :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement