Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Cabinet

Options
  • 28-07-2012 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Bit of a niche one, this.

I am looking for a wall mount data cabinet (6U ish) to use as a central point for my home cabling - something along the lines of this which is £48.

I would have jumped at that model from Kenable except it is a ridiculous £24.99 shipping charge on top. Anywhere else I have checked, the equivalent is a lot more.

Anyone found any better anywhere else? Ta.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

colhickey wrote: »
    Bit of a niche one, this.

I am looking for a wall mount data cabinet (6U ish) to use as a central point for my home cabling - something along the lines of this which is £48.

I would have jumped at that model from Kenable except it is a ridiculous £24.99 shipping charge on top. Anywhere else I have checked, the equivalent is a lot more.

Anyone found any better anywhere else? Ta.

Go to any of the electrical wholesalers or else the structured data cable companies.

They may have 1 in their stores that thery dont want or need anymore.

Theres plenty of them going spare at the moment.

Advertisement