Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentistry on the dare scheme?

• 28-07-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone's out there got into dentistry on the dare scheme, and what kind of points they had?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 obrien777

hi I am doing my Leaving cert at the moment and i have applied for the dare scheme. do you know anyone who got into medicine or dentistry on reduced points? how did you get on did you get your course
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

obrien777 wrote: »
    hi I am doing my Leaving cert at the moment and i have applied for the dare scheme. do you know anyone who got into medicine or dentistry on reduced points? how did you get on did you get your course
    thanks

Don't know with medicine or dentistry, but there was a few who got into pharmacy with reduced points. Don't know what the reductions were, but it was enough to get them in to what is a very competitive course.
    Hope that helps somewhat and best of the luck with the exams. Don't be worrying about CAO points until they're done

Advertisement