Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When do we think IOS6 will be released for the iPhone ???

• 28-07-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭

Anyone ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

When the new iPhone is announced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

....and when do u think thats gona be ?

September / October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    ....and when do u think thats gona be ?

A lot of us think it's September/October. But only Apple know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭dpjmie

Looking at the features in ios 6 its aint a huge leap forward anyway, so its not gonna be a game changer as far as a phone is concerned, so if you have the 4 or the 4s, i wouldn't be too bother about it.

Dpjmie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

dpjmie wrote: »
    Looking at the features in ios 6 its aint a huge leap forward anyway, so its not gonna be a game changer as far as a phone is concerned, so if you have the 4 or the 4s, i wouldn't be too bother about it.

Dpjmie

New design.... Rumored quad core chip.... Retina Display.... that for me is a winner already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

New design.... Rumored quad core chip.... Retina Display.... that for me is a winner already

The design is going to basically the same. Apple won't veer away from the imagery of the branding.

If anything it may be slightly longer, and a longer screen. But that's not really much.

I'll be honest specs aren't a huge draw for me anymore because my 4s is blazingly fast as it is.

A longer retina display, combined with a top notch camera, fast shutter time and better stock headphones would be great. Oh, NFC too!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭dpjmie

S3 already has that, it wouldn't make much impact as the 4s is able to handle everything pretty well already

Advertisement