Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anwhere to buy capacitors, diodes, resistors etc in Carlow?

Options
  • 28-07-2012 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Cant find anywhere in Kildare that sells them. I'd be passing through Carlow fairly regularly so if there was somewhere that sold these bits it would be very handy for me.

I usually order online, but it would be really handy to have an actual store where I could get them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 norburren

Patrick Dorans an electrical shop in Leighlinbridge may be able to help. He was into amateur radio years ago and may be able to put you in contact with someone who could help if he cannot.

Hope he is still open

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

There is (/was?) an electrical suppliers on Haymarket which might be able to help.

Dorans will certainly have it, great store!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭tom traubert

There is (/was?) an electrical suppliers on Haymarket which might be able to help.

Dorans will certainly have it, great store!

Carlow Electrical in Haymarket closed down I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Carlow Electrical in Haymarket closed down I'm afraid.

My bad.

Advertisement