Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Perry sued for 1.3 million

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Being sued and being sued for good reason are two different things.

I could sue you, but you might have done nothing wrong.

That the case relates in part to a deceased person might be important.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

Now Victor Unless you have your head buried in the sand you Know Mr Perry is not an Angel in matters like this Talk with people around Ballymote,In my opinion its a Scandal the way he has acted,im not going to make examples here,

Victor What is your point here a case was taken a settlement was made in the matter,you must be a good Perry fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

The case was settled out of court. Sounds to me like much ado about nothing.

I've vaguely heard of him.

Sligo No. 1, what are your own political affiliations?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

so you havent a clue about the issue yet you have a big opinion on an issue you know nothing about.

so your sniping at me over politics well im sorry to tell you ive no politics,so no point in taking that angel.I know people personally affected by this man,and its a disgrace.lets say he doesnt like paying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Ease off there Sligono1, Victor didn't rush in with a "big opinion" but merely offered an opinion as to the FACT that not all lawsuits are valid.
    As for "sniping" about political affiliations, it sounds to me that you are the one with an agenda. Remember we're no angles, sorry, angels:D

sligono1 wrote: »
    so your sniping at me over politics well im sorry to tell you ive no politics

But you interestingly have a name like Sligo No. 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I will have to agree 100% with Sligono1, Minister Perry should make a public statement in relation to the 1.5m euro that he was forced to pay the owners of the hotel he leased in Ballymote, he should also issue a statement in relation to the huge electric bill he ran up with Airtricity that he was also forced to pay, this guy in my opinion thinks he is above the law and does not care who he walks on to get what he wants, look what he did to the cancer patients in SGH, he laughed at them too.

He is a public figure, the Minister for small businesses, and yet he can’t even keep his own house in order, what kind of signals is that sending out to prospective investors who wish to come to Ireland, all they will see is a gombeen who the people do not have any faith in.

It would appear that in this country the more shady you are the more people will lick your ar*e.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pauldiv

He even looks like a shifty character. It's looking out of him

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

Good news today that John Perry has lost his ministerial position in the reshuffle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Nice wee puff piece in the Champion today. Lionising the man and his "achievements" for the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

When he is actually leaving because i just passed his office and it seemed that no one was home!

Back in the news again today......

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0319/688129-john-perry/

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

He must be having a great laugh at the people of this constituency, the eejets who elected him. First he reneges on all pre-election promises. Then he refuses to speak on local radio and doesn't bother showing up for the Vincent Browne debate. Now this, don't know how anyone can support FG liars..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭SPM1959

Sligo gets the politicians it deserves...

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

SPM1959 wrote: »
    Sligo gets the politicians it deserves...

That's true, they are a mirror to the soul of the electorate and it is not a pretty sight.

There are people in this country who would stubbornly vote for an FG or FF candidate even if it were Jack the Ripper.

Advertisement