Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling in dublin

Options
  • 28-07-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, is there any bowling alleys in Dublin? (preferably not in city centre, need free parking). And what's the average price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Leisureplex in Coolock, Tallaght and Blanch, not too sure about costs/free parking etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

What time are they opening? I mean working hours? What's the latest today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Leisureplex opens 24hrs at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Bit out of the city, but Bray has a bowling alley and there's plenty of parking around it (which is free after about 6pm). Plus there's a small underground carpark very close by which is free as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

DazMarz wrote: »
    Bit out of the city, but Bray has a bowling alley and there's plenty of parking around it (which is free after about 6pm). Plus there's a small underground carpark very close by which is free as far as I know.

plus bray bowl has real wood lanes as opposed to synthetic. and you can see my handy work there, i designed the logo mats that are on the floor as you walk in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Leisureplex in Coolock has free parking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Palmertown has one and also free parking, Opposite the silver granite pub.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

Is it possible to get a beer at any bowling alley in Dublin? a la Lebowski....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Bray has unlimited bowling for €10 most nights and you can bring your own beers in.

https://www.facebook.com/braybowl/page_map

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Bray has unlimited bowling for €10 most nights and you can bring your own beers in.

https://www.facebook.com/braybowl/page_map

Came here to post the same. For €10 entry free, everything is free - bowling, arcade machines, pool, air hockey etc :) There's plenty of free parking nearby and it's just by the dart as well.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

What a deal!! Fair play to them. Do things not get a bit messy with the BYOB, though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

What a deal!! Fair play to them. Do things not get a bit messy with the BYOB, though?

Was there a couple of weeks ago on a saturday and was surprisingly quiet, in a good way! Thought it was going to be packed because I went to the same thing in Leisureplex Stillorgan and it was jammers and we were kicked off our bowling alley after 2 games because it was too busy. Loads of free alleys and pool tables all night as well as the arcade machines free all night along with foosball and air hockey (although arcade selection isnt great and some are switched off or don't work properly, but hey, it's free!). Definitely worth spending a few hours pre-drinking and having the craic there before grabbing a dart to town to hit the pubs/clubs!

Advertisement