Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Table Tennis Club?

Options
  • 28-07-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I know there is the tennis club in Sligo but is there an actual table tennis club in Sligo somewhere? I am more into table tennis than I would be into tennis and it would be great to take up this sport again.

A reply is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Yes there is a table tennis club in Sligo, they play out of the Sligo Grammar every tuesday night. They will be shut down for the summer but will start again in September. If you want to send me a PM i can give you the number of the fella that runs it

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

Thanks for that. I sent you a PM. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

For anyone that is interested the table tennis club has started up on tuesday evenings @ 8pm in the Sligo Grammar

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

i was in st marys Gaa club on monday night and there were a couple of guys playing tt as i passed by...worth a phonecall to them>?

Advertisement