Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September 2012 intake

• 28-07-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi,

Just thought i'd start a thread for anyone who's looking at starting training this September.. I got the email inviting me for initial induction this September, and further training September-October.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 EimearM1

i wish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭djor88

Are you waiting long Eimear?

Naw not atal i applied for the interview about three weeks ago just , havnt heard nothing about it yet though :)

Ah cool, best of luck with the process!

Thanks :D did it take you long to get to were you are now :)

• Advertisement

Em, I think I applied last May (2011), did the aptitude tests around September I think, and went from there, so from applying to offer of training was about 13-14 months, which is a lot quicker than a lot of heard of, hopefully you'll fly through it! I find if you give the Garda Reserve Office a call the odd time to get an update, it helps....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

EimearM1 wrote: »
    Thanks :D did it take you long to get to were you are now :)

you looking at 12 - 18 months of a process from start to finish eimear

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cozzy66

djor88 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just thought i'd start a thread for anyone who's looking at starting training this September.. I got the email inviting me for initial induction this September, and further training September-October.

Anyone else in the same boat?

How's things, got the email to go training in september also a few weeks ago? Starting the 6th i aswel i presume ?

Aw cooll ok thanks :)

cozzy66 wrote: »
    How's things, got the email to go training in september also a few weeks ago? Starting the 6th i aswel i presume ?

How's it going cozzy66, yeah starting the induction on 6th too... Where are you coming from? I'm heading down from Dublin the Wednesday night before it...

Dave..

• Advertisement

djor88 wrote: »
    How's it going cozzy66, yeah starting the induction on 6th too... Where are you coming from? I'm heading down from Dublin the Wednesday night before it...

Dave..

Im coming up from Cork, Ill be heading there on the Wednesday aswel id say.

Im coming up from Cork, Ill be heading there on the Wednesday aswel id say.

Anyone else coming up next Wednesday for training? Anyone know what the story is with arriving there that evening what happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Tyron Jara

Anyone else coming up next Wednesday for training? Anyone know what the story is with arriving there that evening what happens?

Nothing happens that evening. Go meet other people in your phase get something to eat drink and bond :D. Normally classes start at 9am the next morning after breakfast

Advertisement