Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st party music for ipod

Options
  • 28-07-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Not remotely sure where this will end up. This is the first time I have attempted to ask my very own question on here. Am panicking as my daughter's 21st bday party is next week and I'd love to have some music on my ipod for it.I have had the ipod for a year or two and embarassingly have never figured it out. I've googled a few play lists but have no idea whats the best way to download and then transfer the songs to the ipod. Is any clever person able to guide me? I'm working nights over weekend and then long days Tue, Wed and Thur so have limited time. Thanks very much. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

ask your daughter to organize the music methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 altrarosie

ooh so it didn't just go into a black hole. How exciting! Yes, that probably is a good idea. Hadn't really considered myself a control freak before...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I don't mean it in a control freak way, I just mean that your daughter will know exactly what music she would want, or could ask a friend of hers to do it. Your musical taste will probably be a bit different to hers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 altrarosie

Don't worry, didn't think you were suggesting that. It was more my response to the idea of the sort of music we might end up with. Have to remind myself who is the party girl. But must also remind her that not all her guests are her age! Thank you.

Advertisement