Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone unlocking

Options
  • 28-07-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place in town to unlock a smartphone?
    I recently changed No. and want to use new sim in my smartphone rather than the cheap and cheerful phone that came with it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

Try computer repair shop Edworks - its above Dawn Fresh Veg shop in the Tesco car park. Been in there the other day and seen him unlock a iphone and
    also a samsung smartphone. He was called Mike and seemed to know what he was at.
    JJ

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

what phone is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

what phone is it?

Nokia C7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Look it up on you tube. I unlocked my Samsung Galaxy that way

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

to unlock a c7 you dont need any special software just a network code that your previous carrier can give you. if you were not with them long enough you can buy the code online. its based on your imei. there are a couple of threads in the mobiles section that detail this proceedure, it is really simple to do yourself and only requires entering the digits into the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I've heard good things about Repairzone. They are on Stephen Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

You can't beat Google! and you will save yourself a few euro's ;)

Advertisement