Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free tickets for ladies day 2012?

Options
  • 28-07-2012 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Myself and two friends have just decided to go to Galway races on Ladies Day.. We have never been there before so not sure what to expect!!
    We have heard others discussing being given free passes to the races. I think these passes were given out to businesses or other contacts. (Im not from the Galway area so no real contacts there :( )

I would love to get my hands on some .... any idea where I would find a generous soul that would have a few spare ones!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

You're leaving it late Teddy.

Sponsors are a good source for freebie tickets, but you'd need to be chasing them for the last month.

If you know anyone working in Boston Scientific, Medtronic, or any of the large hotels in Galway, start texting them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭teddy12

Thanks for your reply!
    We have only just decided to go so I was figuring we were a bit late.
    Its worth a try though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭sataction

I have two tickets for Thursday would swap them for Saturday or Sunday tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭teddy12

Thanks but I don't have any tickets at all!!! :(
    Maybe somebody else on here does though, hope you get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Asking for free tickets can be done on adverts.ie and similar tickets sites.
    If someone feels like giving away tickets they can PM OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement