Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigs

Options
  • 28-07-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hi I was wondering if anyone here has tried E-Cigarettes from Jasper and Jasper, local shop is selling them, only €7, says equal to 40 cigarettes on package, any good feedback from this product .....Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

the_pits wrote: »
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has tried E-Cigarettes from Jasper and Jasper, local shop is selling them, only €7, says equal to 40 cigarettes on package, any good feedback from this product .....Cheers

I bought one of them the other day just to try out because I seen them in my local shop for €7 as well whcih is a bit pricey for a disposable. I wouldn't normally use disposables as I use a different type of system but I found them fairly ok and the flavour is actually very good, the closest I've found to a real cigarette in anything I've vaped.

A lot depends on if you are or were a heavy smoker or not. I'd say they would be grand for a medium to light cigarette smoker to use instead but a heavy smoker would probably need something with a bit more oomph..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

not used them myself.

in general, they're not great. they might do to provide you an idea of what ecigs are like but for what they are they're pretty expensive really. the 40 cigarettes thing is marketing bull****. it might contain as much nicotine as 40 cigarettes but that means sod all, cigarettes are a more effective method of nicotine delivery so you wont get as long out of it as you would 40 cigarettes.

before you get that far even, you might use up the battery power.. and afaik those things aren't rechargable.. one time use.
    honestly i'd view them more as last resorts for vapers who have catastrophic charger/battery failures.. or just for people who want to have a quick test .. they certainly won't do you as a long term vaping system.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

not used them myself.

in general, they're not great. they might do to provide you an idea of what ecigs are like but for what they are they're pretty expensive really. the 40 cigarettes thing is marketing bull****. it might contain as much nicotine as 40 cigarettes but that means sod all, cigarettes are a more effective method of nicotine delivery so you wont get as long out of it as you would 40 cigarettes.

before you get that far even, you might use up the battery power.. and afaik those things aren't rechargable.. one time use.
    honestly i'd view them more as last resorts for vapers who have catastrophic charger/battery failures.. or just for people who want to have a quick test .. they certainly won't do you as a long term vaping system.

We must have clicked submit within a millisecond of each other lol..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

id probably have gotten th3ere first if i'd hadn't taken me five seconds to think of 'vaping system'

Advertisement