Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Issue with update 3.33.401.6

• 28-07-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Make: HTC
    Model: Sensation

Got this update last week. Now its solved some problems that i had since updating to ICS such as quicker start up times. but its cause one major issue. The battery is all over the place. constantly shutting down every few minutes. failing to receive calls and getting hot.

Just wondering is anyone else experiencing this on the sensation and is there anything that can be done to resolve this shutting down. it used to happen before ics and then stopped. Last few days ive been charging it 3-4 a day and most days i have to keep it on charge just to stop it from knocking off. Ive noticed that WiFi and Mobile service cut off and the phone switches off if it has no coverage so i have to keep it on flight mode or off 3g

Advertisement