Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost ring outside Poppadoms

• 28-07-2012 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

If anyone can help me, I lost a ring in town earlier on this evening and I'm pretty sure that it was outside Poppadoms restaurant and that a lady picked it up although I didn't realise it at the time. I was parked opposite Poppadoms between about 6.30 and 7.30PM and had taken the ring off just before I got out of the car.
    I was sitting inside the window and at one stage saw a woman bend down just beside my car and look at something and pick it up. I didn't pay much heed at the time. It wasn't until I got back into the car and realised the ring was missing that I realised what had happened. I had left it on the seat and when I got out of the car (passenger side), it had obviously fallen out as well, and so I'm pretty sure that's what the woman picked up.
    If anyone can help me at all, I'd really appreciate it. The ring isn't worth anything financially, but is of sentimental value and I'd really love to get it back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Try Henry St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

try asking the nearby business can you have a look at the cctv u might get the reg number of her car and be able to ask the guards trace it :) best of luck

Advertisement