Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanzarote 2013 - Roth 2012 Race report

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

mloc123 wrote: »
    Scrap Barcelona as a flat race, bike has changed now and is now very hilly.

Good report. Saturday, 7.30 at yours?

Has the bike route for the full changed or was it just the half?

Nice report Tango. Congrats on a great day out.

Copenhagen is good and fast. Swim is very sheltered and like a salt water swimming pool. You'd eat it up. Bike good apart from one section and a fast run. Quoting a schoolmate that did it last year

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

cheers guys.

leaning towards frankfurt again. Some unfinished business from there from two years ago. The atmosphere was great (even in lashing rain all day) and it is so easy to get to.

Need to decide soon as these things sell out a year in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

Decision made - entered Frankfurt. Four of us so far - should be a good trip for 2014 and hopefully fast. Needs to be close to 10hrs I thinks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭griffin100

Mr Tango wrote: »
    Decision made - entered Frankfurt. Four of us so far - should be a good trip for 2014 and hopefully fast. Needs to be close to 10hrs I thinks!

Were you not on the swim forum asking about 10km swims :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Mr Tango wrote: »

Hopefully it will be less *interesting* than Roth was:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement