Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My First Bank Account?

Options
  • 28-07-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was just wondering, I'm starting my first job on Monday, and I would like to know what would be the best Bank to open a current account for my wages to be logged into each week?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,825 ✭✭✭SeanW

If you live in Cork, try Bishopstown Credit Union.
    http://www.bishopstowncu.ie/

It's like a regular bank account except there's no charges, save for a token €1 per year, AND you get a Debit Mastercard, without any of the fuss the main banks make over their Debit Visas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Choose AIB for their 7 day online notice its cool dud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Ulster Bank, no fees, and what are the chances of that shít happening twice like...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

I was just wondering, I'm starting my first job on Monday, and I would like to know what would be the best Bank to open a current account for my wages to be logged into each week?

Thanks in advance :)

Ulster Bank are your only fee-free option at the moment.

Advertisement