Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for lunch in Cobh

Options
  • 28-07-2012 9:20pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of heading to Cobh on the bank holiday, can anyone make a recommendation for lunch please? Planning on visiting the Titanic experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Gilberts is always very nice, the titanic bar and grill should be open then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Gilberts is great, in one of the town Squares - but "The Quays" do a nice lunch too i.e. you can order a sambo, or bugers, steaks etc. suits all tastes and if the weather is good it's lovely to sit outside as you're right on the Harbour's edge and if there are any cruise liners in, you're sitting fairly close to them. The Watersedge Hotel is next door to The Quays - so again you can sit inside or outside on balcony. There are numerous pubs/cafes/coffee shops/Chinese/Indian restaurants - so you will be spoilt for choice. Didn't realise that the Grill was opening soon at the Titanic Experience, I brought my nephew to the Experience 2 weeks ago and he loved it, it was my second visit there and can't wait for my next visit. You will enjoy your weekend. Have fun! J

Advertisement