Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin ****y Centre

• 28-07-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I'm sure there has been many threads on just how many junk balls are in Dublin City Centre. But I felt the need to get this out here, as I walked home from work this evening about 7 o'clock walking towards the lights at the Ha Penny bridge the amount of absolute scrote bags hanging around was sickening. There was strangely alot of tourists knocking about in that awful weather and alot were gathered around that area for shelter I'd imagine,but they were joined by what can only be described as zombie's. No less than 50 of them waiting in the wings to prey on these people out to enjoy there weekend. Something really needs to be done about this problem, the country is getting worse by the day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I'm sure the Citizen is on the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

KingK wrote: »
    I'm sure there has been many threads on just how many junk balls are in Dublin City Centre. But I felt the need to get this out here, as I walked home from work this evening about 7 o'clock walking towards the lights at the Ha Penny bridge the amount of absolute scrote bags hanging around was sickening. There was strangely alot of tourists knocking about in that awful weather and alot were gathered around that area for shelter I'd imagine,but they were joined by what can only be described as zombie's. No less than 50 of them waiting in the wings to prey on these people out to enjoy there weekend. Something really needs to be done about this problem, the country is getting worse by the day

And most of them on AH are usally locked. I'm guessing the same will happen to this quite soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

No, no .. there hasn't been any threads ever done on this subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

bloody junkie scum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Its not just Dublin, all of Irelands citys are like that just on a smaller scale, even some of the smaller towns have been hit with these waster fcuk tards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭KingK

Boards.ie is also full of absolute numpty's that when someone comes on to get something off their chest gets smart arse comments back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

please dont send this thread to the dublin forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Shoot them? (AH answer... :()

I won't say I'm out in town much but I see different types the whole time. Last year, at about 6mths pregnant, I was approached by a near toothless (from herion I'd guess) pregnant woman (about the same size as me), begging for money. It was so upsetting. But considering this govt has shut down so many services what are we to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Its not just Dublin, all of Irelands citys are like that just on a smaller scale, even some of the smaller towns have been hit with these waster fcuk tards.

Sshhhhhh, its only Dublin ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Boards.ie is also full of absolute numpty's that when someone comes on to get something off their chest gets smart arse comments back

You mean like a tight bra ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Hows the weather up on there on your high horse?

Now thats just not fair :mad:
    Its not Boards....just After Hours :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Boards.ie is also full of absolute numpty's

You'll feel right at home then. :)

when someone comes on to get something off their chest gets smart arse comments back
    You'll feel right at home then. :)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'm sure the Citizen is on the case.

MIA

Not seen any posts from himself in months

Someone light the beacon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

Not Galway. I dont know where the zombies hide.

You see the problem here is lots of people find this alien. (me for instance)

Means no more to me than if I told you a big story about Jonny finally getting the silage done :)

Birroc wrote: »
    Not Galway. I dont know where the zombies hide.

Ya but Galway's not a city

*runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

Ahhh leave irrrrrrrrrrrrrr ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

No effort has been made to stop Heroin coming into Ireland, Only the odd token seizure to save face. Cork has gone down the same route as Dublin too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Galway doesn't have junkies

Full of winos though!

Are you either blind or only joking ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Lots of young people using heroin in my hometown, no Renton or Sick Boy lookalikes though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

There's a good lad, pick out a few harmless and spaced out drug users while our street's are been wrecked, urinated, puke on and made unsafe by borderline alcoholics and yobbos every second night of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Didn't see that many scrote rat filth scumbags in Cork City last year to tell you the truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

charlemont wrote: »
    No effort has been made to stop Heroin coming into Ireland, Only the odd token seizure to save face. Cork has gone down the same route as Dublin too.

get out of town :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

charlemont wrote: »

It's called supply and demand like anything else. Perhaps the garda and our legal system should extend their battles on our two favourite drugs, the legal ones which damage your lungs and can burst your pancreas killing you stone dead in the space of 15 minutes. Oh yeah the government says their ok, so they must be safe. Only the illegal stuff is dangerous after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

dttq wrote: »
    It's called supply and demand like anything else. Perhaps the garda and our legal system should extend their battles on our two favourite drugs, the legal ones which damage your lungs and can burst your pancreas killing you stone dead in the space of 15 minutes. Oh yeah the government says their ok, so they must be safe. Only the illegal stuff is dangerous after all.
    very true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Dublin City, Fair Shitty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

Chucken wrote: »
    You see the problem here is lots of people find this alien. (me for instance)

Means no more to me than if I told you a big story about Jonny finally getting the silage done :)

Does it have a happy ending?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭goodie2shoes

Chucken wrote: »
    Sshhhhhh, its only Dublin ;)

i visit Galway, Sligo and Kilkenny on a regular basis and Dublin is in a league of it's own when it comes to these scumbags.

That said it's mainly the O'Connell St & its' environs where the problem is worst.

the cops need to adopt a ZERO-tolerance approach and lock 'em up, offer 'em a proper rehab program whilst in custody. I would not send 'em to the Joy as that would be pointless. A new rehab prison needs to be established imo. Those that fail to rehabilitate should get 5 years added to their sentence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Dublin forum please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement