Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All about baby fair

Options
  • 28-07-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭

Hope it's ok to post this-
    There's a baby fair running in the Plaza hotel in Tallaght tomorrow, starting at 10am.
    Loads of stalls, preloved (with lots of new) shop, loads of talks, sling demos, cake... :D
    €5 entry so excellent value :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

liliq wrote: »
    Hope it's ok to post this-
    There's a baby fair running in the Plaza hotel in Tallaght tomorrow, starting at 10am.
    Loads of stalls, preloved (with lots of new) shop, loads of talks, sling demos, cake... :D
    €5 entry so excellent value :)

Can't wait for this! Really looking forward to grabbing some bargains!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,363 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

5€ sounds like a rip off, always dubious about being charged into a venue to sell you stuff, 1 or 2 euro is ok if its a fund raiser

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I've been to the aris ones and they charge €3 but you pick up some great bargains at it. I got a gro bag which was definitely preloved for €5 but we got the whole winter out of it. I got a fantastic, again preloved, mclaren buggy with everything included for €60 instead of €200ish new. People have suitcases full of baby and kids clothes so you can pick up amazing bargains there too.

Personally I'd prefer to pay €3-5 and get everything much much cheaper than on websites. I find when people are selling online they can be unrealistic about the asking price whereas in these baby fairs they want to sell everything so you can haggle.

Advertisement