Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bomb scares in Galway, Claremorris and Ballinasloe.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Brother Psychosis

do we know the identity of the tullamore venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭R0C

There is never any bomb. Can you name one time when a bomb was found in a night club in the Republic?

Yes, Claremorris dance hall was bombed in the 70s (not sure of the year) by a rival dance hall owner from a nearby town.. No injuries..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

So if I sit here and phone every airport, train station, pub and nightclub in Ireland, should they all be evacuated and searched just in case?
    Don't panic, I'm Islamic??:D OOOh The ironing. Yehad better not even mention stuff like that^:D
    There's enough paranoid thickies in the security services that they have probably already tapped your phones, read every e-mail you ever sent, have a small grey man following you everywhere and have inserted a microphone up your hole when you were asleep. You probably think I'm joking.
    What if I'm not?
    What if you are actually asking the question^^ to see if it's worth doing? See what I did there? That's what "they" do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

they were just big jagerbombs :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

You seem to know a lot about these "code words".

Everybody who grew up in this country in the 60s to 90s listening to the RTE news knows about code words. :rolleyes:

Advertisement