Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stuoid Irish people

• 29-07-2012 3:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭

Question for all the Irish on here which is nearly everyone, would you be stupid enough to wave an Irish tricolor down on the streets of London late at night? I was in London last week and met a few lads from Tipperary walking down London with a tricolor and singing our national anthem out loud on the street, I thought it was ridiculously bad and asking for trouble big time. Sometimes the Irish make a big ass of themselves abroad. Just thought there is a place and time for that.

Opinions and thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

teednab-el wrote: »
    Question for all the Irish on here which is nearly everyone, would you be stupid enough to wave an Irish tricolor down on the streets of London late at night? I was in London last week and met a few lads from Tipperary walking down London with a tricolor and singing our national anthem out loud on the street, I thought it was ridiculously bad and asking for trouble big time. Sometimes the Irish make a big ass of themselves abroad. Just thought there is a place and time for that.

Opinions and thoughts?

Stupid Irish people is thread title. My predictive text is acting up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Stupid Irish people is thread title. My predictive text is acting up.
    Well now who's looking stuoid? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

Opinions and thoughts?

First of all, if you are going to call people stupid, at least spell the word correctly ;-)

The Irish are embarrassing when they do stuff like this abroad, waving flags, wearing their GAA jerseys with the ugly colours. Will we ever wake up and smell the coffee? People in other countries DON'T think we are great craic and a good laugh. To be honest, they don't really give a **** about us and are not impressed by our flag waving, drunken singing, fight for independence, 1916, oppression by the Brits, or any of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Drunken gombeens on tour and thinking that everybody loves them. It's a common trend with certain Irish abroad, I hope they didn't stray into the wrong area because they'd get that tricolour shoved up their arse rather swiftly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

London is hosting the Olympics, fair play to the lads from Tipp waving the flag and being proud .

What's wrong with you?

Thread closed to prevent users from losing the head and suffering the consequences .

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement