Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B and B - Electric Picnic

Options
  • 29-07-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a recommendation for a B and B for Electric Picnic this year. Originally I was not going to attend due to exam commitments the following week but the line up is just too good! I've heard of people in the past staying at local B and B's and paying the owners to taxi them in and out very day. I think this would be a good option as I'll need to be pretty fresh for my exams. Does anyone have the name and number of people near Stradbally who might provide such a service? I'd be sleeping with my boyfriend so preferably somewhere somewhat liberal and not with crucifixes and sacred hearts on the wall!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement