Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free laptops with HEAR scheme

• 29-07-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi all, I was talking to the school secretary yesterday and she mentioned that she knows a few people who got free laptops with the HEAR scheme. Anybody know anything about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Caireann wrote: »
    Hi all, I was talking to the school secretary yesterday and she mentioned that she knows a few people who got free laptops with the HEAR scheme. Anybody know anything about this?

I think thats for the DEAR scheme. Its pretty much the same but for people with disabilitys.

You wont get one with the HEAR scheme.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's certainly not a nationwide feature of HEAR.
    Perhaps they bought laptops from some of the financial aid.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

i have a mate on dare ...its only dare that get the laptops ...but he didnt get it cause his disability wasnt severe enough...your disability has to be very very serious b4 u get a laptop

Advertisement