Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise equipment in the people's park

Options
  • 29-07-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to take some pictures of the adult workout area apparatus in the park. I was on holidays a few year back and I was astounded by the equipment and it's quality.I hope to show my own local council the set-up in Waterford and see if it would be possible to do the same in our local park.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Anyone ????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Didnt even know there was tbh! If nobody has pics by the weekend ill take a few for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

The park in New Ross (just past Lidl) has a lot of new exercise equipment - big metal things, I haven't seen the same in the People's Park. Anytime I pass it's always in use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ah its a small enough area where ya can do sit ups,chin ups, bicep presses etc on,its all wooden/metal.its up by the small gate that leads out onto
    south parade,going in the direction of the mansion house.

Sully wrote: »
    Didnt even know there was tbh! If nobody has pics by the weekend ill take a few for you!

Sully I would really appreciate that. :)
    It's an excellent local amenity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Is this the eqiupment you mean?

(pic care of google streetview)

thats the one i was on about anyway.

Is this the eqiupment you mean?

(pic care of google streetview)

That's the one,I remember another part to it as well.I never thought of street finder.
    Cheers

thats all there is to it as far as i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

the workout stations in the new nature park are even better !!!

• Advertisement

Typhoon. wrote: »
    the workout stations in the new nature park are even better !!!

Any chance of some pics ? I'm looking for examples to show my local council. :)

sure no problem

Set 1

Set 2

set 3

set 4

Swimming pool :p

and manufacturer

Would anyone be willing to put a few pictures up of the equipment in Waterford's Peoples park, I want to get onto my local council regarding the possibility of getting some equipment installed in our local park. Cheers :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Would anyone be willing to put a few pictures up of the equipment in Waterford's Peoples park, I want to get onto my local council regarding the possibility of getting some equipment installed in our local park. Cheers :)

Heh? You got pics already the last time you asked?!

check out Bar-Clans thread... he has a video on it

Advertisement