Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help choosing songs for the Leaving Cert Music...

• 29-07-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,
    I need help choosing two more songs for the Leaving Cert Music Practical Exam. I play piano and have two songs already picked out. They are both here below. Both the songs were arranged by a YouTuber called Microrator. So if you know two other songs that differ in style please help. I am willing to buy the sheet music.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

What standard would you consider yourself? Are you trained classically or anything? It's hard to suggest any pieces to you if we're not entirely sure of your ability. If you have any jazzy or classical pieces they'd be pretty contrasting to your choices so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Yes i agree with the last post, if you could give us a little more info that would be good, i love your two choices though! if you can do those two well it will be amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shreilly

Luno wrote: »
    What standard would you consider yourself? Are you trained classically or anything? It's hard to suggest any pieces to you if we're not entirely sure of your ability. If you have any jazzy or classical pieces they'd be pretty contrasting to your choices so far.
    Well I've been playing for about 4 years but its mostly current, contemporary stuff. I don't have much experience playing jazzy or classical styled songs. I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for those kinds. If I really like a song, like how it reflects a certain mood or even if it needs a lot of skill to be played well, I spend basically all my free time on trying to perfect it. Do you have any suggestions for jazzy styled songs?

Advertisement