Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Style

• 29-07-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I'm looking to change my hairstyle, colour and cut. I've had the fringe, no fringe, side fringe, long, short... At the moment its very long, past my rib cage, I have a blunt fringe and its red. Any suggestions on what I could do? I'm adventorous to say the least. I've also had it brown. My natural colour is blondey-red.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I asked a similar question recently! Anyway I kept the length in mine but playing around with your fringe is always good. Maybe get it lightened into a choppy asymmetrical fringe? It can look pretty edgy. Also I love layered colouring so why not get the underneath layer of your hair dyed brown or black - you could also get a panel under your fringe which could look pretty epic if done correctly.

http://cdn.indulgy.com/pl/7y/LZ/51087776992468327PfZ5Rqr7c.jpg
    Like that for the colour contrast, but not with pink.

Advertisement