Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do i do about my Bullying Mother

• 29-07-2012 2:47pm

ive had enough for years she picks on me while , my other brothers are like golden children to her

just now i plugged in the kettle to make a cup of me

and she just starts calling me names telling me im no good while my dad sits there and does notting she hits me i just take it

my grandmother bullied my mother she doing the same to me

my mother only happy when she out been driven about spending money (my money)

i want to go but i cannot

im 24 back at home after losing my job

i hate her :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Kill her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Just make the tea..or else

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Why can't you go out?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Personal issues oedipus forum might be more appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

sign on asap. save as much as you can whilst you look for a new job. its a lot of money if you're living at home

as soon as you get a new job move out. The chances of this woman changing are minimal so its not worth the effort of trying

don't make tea out of yourself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Try the Personal Issues Forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement