Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rye Bread - is it gone from Lidl/Aldi?

Options
  • 29-07-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

Was in Lidl/Aldi today after a while and couldn't find the rye bread anywhere.

5057528563_e5d02dd4be_z.jpg

Are they no longer selling it? I love this bread but it's on the pricey side in the Shops selling organic stuff and such. Please somebody tell me I just had bad luck and it was out of stock...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Just go down to your local builders providers and get concrete blocks instead... Don't taste quite the same but the weight and texture are spot on..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

It's gone in Aldi anyway.Keep an eye out though as some products get discountinued and return a few months later

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rosshennessy

Lild bread, what are the real ingredients, they say that it only contains wheat, gluten, rye & yeast. But what type of yeast, what type of wheat? These breads are pre made in the EU, part cooked and packed. How about the preservatives??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

It's back on sale in aldi on Thursday

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_24421.htm

Advertisement