Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass engraving

Options
  • 29-07-2012 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know a place around the Northside, or in town, that does glass engraving?

Was up in Blanch this afternoon, and looking to get a piece of glass engraved, but nowhere up there does it, which was strange, as there is a place that does metal engraving.

So, anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

afaik des, rehany glass will do it. a jewellers might do it too. we got some done in a jewellers upstairs in jervis but it was ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Capital Glass would most likely do it, probably a bit far from town for your liking though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Capital Glass would most likely do it, probably a bit far from town for your liking though!

There's one on Clanbrassil Street, next door to the Halal Shops, but I think, you mentioned it already ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

afaik des, rehany glass will do it. a jewellers might do it too. we got some done in a jewellers upstairs in jervis but it was ages ago

AOF, is this supposed to be Rahney Glass? If so, i assume it is in Rahney?

cos that would be brilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

irishbird wrote: »
    AOF, is this supposed to be Rahney Glass? If so, i assume it is in Rahney?

cos that would be brilliant :)

yeah sorry about the spelling, raheny glass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

The shoe repair shop in swords does too I think- the old cottage on the road opposite penneys

Advertisement