Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late opening venue with availability in August?!

Options
  • 29-07-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hey guys.

I have great plans to hold a party for my birthday, I've been planning a band night with five or six acts, with buckets scattered around to raise funds for cancer research.

The *only* issue is that I've failed to mention these plans to anyone else, bands & venue included, and was hoping to do it some weekend in August... Typical organisational failure on my part! :rolleyes:

So I'm looking for a venue in the city centre that would cater for bands, preferably with a late license (otherwise we'd have to start at seven, and it's always hard to get people in earlier) and a Friday or Saturday free in August... Oh, and food would be nice. :D:D:D

Feels impossible.

Any ideas??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Best guess is try the bentley - or try commercial boat club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭kentreaper

What sort of budget do you have?

City centre, five or six acts, food and drink, August weekend......

:o

Advertisement