Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from US PSN Store

Options
  • 29-07-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭

Trying to get NCAA of the US psn store but I am having difficulties paying for it, currently using a 3V voucher and I am having no luck getting passed their payment system even with some of the tips iv seen in similar threads here.

Does anyone know any reputable online retailers for the PSN cards? Looking to get a 60 dollar one without having to pay an arm and a leg for it. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Quick search on ebay, http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=us%20PSN%20Cards&rt=nc, whether any of these accept a 3V card or not, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Is it digitally mailed or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Yeah they'll just email you the code that you need to redeem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

I buy US PSN codes from pcgamesupply.com. They email you the code, I used Visa Debit to pay for it so your 3V would definitely work. On the left side of the site choose game cards then choose Playstation Network. Make sure you choose us credit. Make sure you have a phone as they text you a specific code for you enter, it's just an added security feature.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I heard this is the best option:

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462491

Takes a few hours for them to send your first code but once they verify your card it's almost instantaneous. Also you don't have ti pay a premium on the points.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I heard this is the best option:

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462491

Takes a few hours for them to send your first code but once they verify your card it's almost instantaneous. Also you don't have ti pay a premium on the points.

If only I had known about this years ago, would have saved me a lot of money

Advertisement