Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Savage bar attack leaves journalist terrified.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,666 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

later12 wrote: »
    Just read the entire thread & disappointed someone suspiciously calling themselves xXxXxx ATtAcKeD In pOrTuGaL xXxXxx hasn't shown up defending the article and Horan's impeccable, Pulitzer worthy journalism.

I believe she did, but got banned for trolling.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

The Sunday Independent is truly a gift.

With it's D grade-leaving cert english essay quality of writing (In that instant I fully believe I was screaming for my life...indeed!) and it's shameless agenda, it provides absolutely brilliant entertainment.

The true tabloids know their audience and use trashy language and hyperbolic stories to cater for that audience but the Sindo believes it exists on a different, more sophisticated level but is pretty much of the same level journalistically hence the entertainment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

crazygeryy wrote:
    Who the hell does niamh horan think she is? she approaches a total stranger in a bar and takes his photo with her iphone and she expects him not to react.!!!!
    She is an idiot!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

later12 wrote: »
    Just read the entire thread & disappointed someone suspiciously calling themselves xXxXxx ATtAcKeD In pOrTuGaL xXxXxx hasn't shown up defending the article and Horan's impeccable, Pulitzer worthy journalism.

The sign-up process for boards can be very tricky for some people. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I don't understand. How is he a notorious developer and why was she taking his picture if she has no idea who he is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

foxyboxer wrote: »
    With it's D grade-leaving cert english essay quality of writing

I think this sentence may have dropped her down to an E...
    "I don't know where he wanted to slam it into".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

PS - queue a reactionary piece in next weekend's Sindo about "society's casual acceptance of violence against women" in response to the reactions to Niamh Horan's "article". :rolleyes:

Note to Niamh Horan: men who assault women aren't the only abusers; self-defined victims are too.

NIAMH HORAN: MY ONLINE TROLL NIGHTMARE

"He glared at his keyboard, his fingers wide waiting to pounce. All 26 stone of him. His eyes wide with this uncontrollable rage engulfing his red face. There was a moment where it felt like the world had stopped.
    It was as if it was just him and his computer, standing there alone. His eyes locked on the screen."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

goose2005 wrote: »
    NIAMH HORAN: MY ONLINE TROLL NIGHTMARE

"He glared at his keyboard, his fingers wide waiting to pounce. All 26 stone of him. His eyes wide with this uncontrollable rage engulfing his red face. There was a moment where it felt like the world had stopped.
    It was as if it was just him and his computer, standing there alone. His eyes locked on the screen."

I'm a monster :(

• How do people like her get work as journalists? I know dozens of people who write really well and can only get the odd bit of proofreading work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

How do people like her get work as journalists? I know dozens of people who write really well and can only get the odd bit of proofreading work.

Kneepads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭BarackPyjama

How do people like her get work as journalists? I know dozens of people who write really well and can only get the odd bit of proofreading work.

Would imagine that, like everything else in Ireland, that it's an RTE-type setup of nepotism and jobs-for-the-relatives.

MagicSean wrote: »
    I don't understand. How is he a notorious developer and why was she taking his picture if she has no idea who he is?

Think they don't have verification that it was him so they're too scared to name him in case she got it wrong. It's a well known developer who has been in trouble a lot PRIORY to this. ;)

Would imagine that, like everything else in Ireland, that it's an RTE-type setup of nepotism and jobs-for-the-relatives.

Sunday Indo and RTE aren't comparable journalism wise though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,666 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

MagicSean wrote: »

At the moment, we just have John_Rambo's word for it. Seems to be accurate though.
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Think they don't have verification that it was him so they're too scared to name him in case she got it wrong. It's a well known developer who has been in trouble a lot PRIORY to this. ;)

Seem to have enough verification to print the photo and run with the story. Would be a nice twist if Horan had actually gone and gotten the wrong person...

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Seem to have enough verification to print the photo and run with the story. Would be a nice twist if Horan had actually gone and gotten the wrong person...

Don't know why else they wouldn't name him considering she knew who he was. (Or somebody told her who he was)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I'm a monster :(

Dexter? Is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Don't know why else they wouldn't name him considering she knew who he was. (Or somebody told her who he was)

She was there purely to get a story out of it, by any means. Since the Indo obviously sees its readership as being thick, they believed that by not naming him and playing dumb, that people would assume that she just happened to be in the same bar as yer man that viciously attacked her for no reason whatsoever... and hide the fact that she more than likely provoked him into reacting in an animated manner.

She was there purely to get a story out of it, by any means. Since the Indo obviously sees its readership as being thick, they believed that by not naming him and playing dumb, that people would assume that she just happened to be in the same bar as yer man that viciously attacked her for no reason whatsoever... and hide the fact that she more than likely provoked him into reacting in an animated manner.

How could they? I'm outraged! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Attack? What attack?

Even from her sensationalised article, it never once mentions she was touched...so how was she attacked?

Threatened? maybe.

The article appears to be stretching the truth greatly, so far, you cannot believe anything in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

The problem is her story is based apon provoking the guy, infact that is all her story is based apon, hence why it is actually such bad journalism, it is all about what happened after she shoved a camera into some guys face, took a photo, and then waited for a reaction, and then expecting a story to come from it. (Zoom is there on your phone for a reason by the way). I don't understand that sort of engineering journalism, it like sitting on the toilet and expecting to **** out a Swan and 7 cygnets, just to make the prefect story. :confused:

Most stories come by accident, and being able to interrupt that accident of chance as news worthy.

I really don't care who the guy was, I know alot of guys/gals that are scum bags, to talk to and see, but one thing I wouldn't do is shove a camera in their faces to actually force a story, for alot of reasons one being it would affect my ability of every producing anything credible in the future.

(And I can't even bleeding spell)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Her account of what happened seems really over-dramatic, or at the very least her reaction was. What did she expect when she took his photo without his permission? Is she actually a trained journalist or is she just guessing what she should do?

But then again, her article has had the desired effect, and it's probably why the Indo hired her - people are reading it and it's getting a response (albeit a negative one).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Is she actually a trained journalist ).

She provides colouring book level copy for the SINDO. What do you think?

Her account of what happened seems really over-dramatic, or at the very least her reaction was. What did she expect when she took his photo without his permission? Is she actually a trained journalist or is she just guessing what she should do?

But then again, her article has had the desired effect, and it's probably why the Indo hired her - people are reading it and it's getting a response (albeit a negative one).

As they say all publicity is good publicity, mind you that was back in the 60's and 70's, when a band couldn't even work out how to get their name in a paper,

She is already paid by the "Independent", she tired to engineer a story, and thought she broke a few yokes, she thought that printing a Story "Scum bag developer chased me out of the pub, after I poked camera in his face", would actually make her a serious journalist, really all it shows the fact she got on the front page with that, is actually how desperate the "Sunday Independent" are for stories, that tickle their fantasy readers fancy.

There are alot bigger Stories out there, go out there and get them. Most people have a fist load of them waiting to be told, and there is no engineer of the story involved, and they are right under your nose, just ask, but thats too complicated, more press "in running from a pub, from someone who may have being a developer scumbag, but you don't know, but you still poked a camera in his face, so that he chase you" journalism.

Where did you learn that, from primary school or just watching TV?

In other words, the Sunday Independent has stooped to the level of internet trolling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,475 ✭✭✭TheChizler

What's the bet he didn't actually see her and just accidentally dropped his glass?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

In other words, the Sunday Independent has stooped to the level of internet trolling?

Well, it is the Sindo so yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

TheChizler wrote: »
    What's the bet he didn't actually see her and just accidentally dropped his glass?

I reckon he didn't even break the glass, but gave her a glassy stare:pac:

Just heard yesterday that generally I Phone type phones, has a really bad zoom function, well I now feel like a twat, in suggesting she could have used the zoom function. It was still a really bad piece of journalism though.

BlueSmoker wrote: »
    Just heard yesterday that generally I Phone type phones, has a really bad zoom function, well I now feel like a twat, in suggesting she could have used the zoom function. It was still a really bad piece of journalism though.

Point and click camera, 70 odd euro. It's not like she was trying to be subtle.

Point and click camera, 70 odd euro. It's not like she was trying to be subtle.

Exactly my point :) Engineered journalism

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Indo/Sindo is a rag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭kazzdee

Here we go again..."Headline of the day comes from Niamh Horan piece in Sindo: "How did this cowboy builder become a victim while I have to endure the abuse?" Tweet from reporter at Thejournal.ie
    https://twitter.com/ChristineBohan/statuses/234551624738152448

I feel sorry for her now, I wished iphones did have a zoom function, cause then she might realise how silly she really is.

Sad so very sad:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

that one she's as mad as a bag of hammers.

Are hammers mad?

Are hammers mad?

They must be - they keep attacking their nails!

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

She could have just let this one go. Realise her mistake, take her beating & forget about it.
    But no, she drags it up again. Last week she had a colleague defending her & telling us we're all bad people for questioning her methods & journalistic skills.

I'm not find of online bullying or nasty abuse but she's looking for it at this stage.

Besides the methods of writing (let be honest, the type of writing one might read sometimes from a North Korean propaganda piece, full of fancy useless words and and no substance) and her inability to not contradict herself ("Who is he?" - yet he's "Notorious"), the below comment sums the issue up accurately:
    BlueSmoker wrote: »
    There are alot bigger Stories out there, go out there and get them. Most people have a fist load of them waiting to be told, and there is no engineer of the story involved, and they are right under your nose, just ask, but thats too complicated, more press "in running from a pub, from someone who may have being a developer scumbag, but you don't know, but you still poked a camera in his face, so that he chase you" journalism.

Where did you learn that, from primary school or just watching TV?

What she writes isn't journalism, its flowery garbage that is better off in a Mills & Boon cheap novel!
    She gives genuine journalists a bad name, by daring to similarly call herself also one!

kazzdee wrote: »
    Here we go again..."Headline of the day comes from Niamh Horan piece in Sindo: "How did this cowboy builder become a victim while I have to endure the abuse?" Tweet from reporter at Thejournal.ie
    https://twitter.com/ChristineBohan/statuses/234551624738152448

She deserves the abuse she gets. So does he. The fact that she get smreo than he does is a testimony to how bad her writing is. She goes up against one of the most vilest men in Ireland and comes off second best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

irish times biggest troll in ireland

Is there actualyl another article in the Sindo referign to alleged "abuse" and what she encoutnered online? If so can someone upload a photo of the stroy like last week (I think it was Biggins, but if he's gone and bought the paper again...)

• Advertisement

Is there actualyl another article in the Sindo referign to alleged "abuse" and what she encoutnered online? If so can someone upload a photo of the stroy like last week (I think it was Biggins, but if he's gone and bought the paper again...)

Will have a look for a possible latest article she might have come up with.
    Back shortly.

Yep, she has been busy again - and it looks like she is reading here: http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4924/p1170748small.jpg

She now says - she didn't name earlier the man for legal reasons.

...Then why ask about his identity?

She says now that when she walked into the bar, she knew immediately who he was!
    She does on to speak about his appearance later in the Dublin courts.

She don't explain why her reporting, her very earlier writing was so flowery and novel-like that it bordered on the verge of something like a bad fantasy love novel typed out in a fit of high extacy!

She totally avoids the matter of just how bad her journalist writing was.
    ...And many have judged that alone to be dire and farcical.

...Well except for one final section:
    As for the people who guffawed at the dramatics of the piece - the most vocal were middle aged male journalists who sit behind their desk all day.

None of them bothered to show up in court to tell McFeely how sorry they were his holidays had been disrupted by this newspaper. They must have been busy on Twitter.

"dramatics of the piece" ?

She's having a laugh!
    She simply decided to try throw in every flowery word possible and make herself look like a heroine!

Miss Horan,
    A front page leading item on a Sunday (or any day) paper doesn't or shouldn't need "dramatics" to enhance it - but in the case of your previous reporting, yours did - because there was feck all else in it or to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

It's the Indo, guys.

It simply isn't worth analysis.

Criticism, yes. But the last time we tried that here, there was a flurry of pinstriped letters and finger wagging-forcing b.ie into removing said threads. Even though 90% of what was posted therein was valid and correct, and most of the remaining 10% was simply worded poorly.

What I don't get, is why so many people actually buy this rag of a morning, or with the sausages and rashers of a Sunday. Then again, IIRC, the SINDO's closest competitor is the absolutely dire Sunday World?

The original Ireland on Sunday wasn't a bad paper-the closest to it now is probably the SBP. In either publication, the eejit that wrote this piece, or the bigger eejit that allowed it go to print wouldn't get a job driving the photocopier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

my favourite Niamh Horan article. it reminds me of the girl invited by a male suitor to his bedroom to look at his stamp collection only to discover he did not have a stamp collection....

When a rapper invites you to party . . . he doesn't just mean bubbly and a boogie
    Sunday April 08 2007

NIAMH HORAN
    I'LL let you in on a little secret; when a rapper says 'party', he doesn't exactly mean it in our innocent sense of the word.
    Believe me, take my advice, or you'll find out like I did; the hard way.

It all started when a friend and I were invited back to join the godfathers of hip hop, P Diddy and Snoop Dogg , at their after-show party at plush Four Seasons Hotel last Sunday night.

The superstar duo were in town for the final night of the European tour and I've been a serious fan of their music since my early teens.

Naturally I was unhappy when we got stuck at the back of the concert arena.

What to do? I decided to chance my arm to secure a better view of my heroes. I toddled up to security personnel at the pit, flashed a winning smile and asked if there was any way I could get in to the front-of-stage trench filled with screaming fans.

"Not a hope," came the stern reply. But after laying on the charm a little bit more he pointed to a tall black guy wearing very snazzy pyjamas. This was the man, apparently, who could make my request come true.

Seconds later I got the OK and for the next two and a half hours my friend and I were neck deep among the hard-core sweaty fans getting down to lyrics like "Get my drink on, and my smoke on, then go home with, something to poke on (whassup bitch?)".

In hindsight it should have all been so clear. The lyrics told the story.

So, as the concert was finishing, I asked my friend if she wanted to beat the crowd. But just as we were leaving the pit I spotted Snoop Dogg himself on the other side of the steel barrier, making his way from the stage to his dressing room.

I grabbed his attention and next thing I know I was holding his hand and telling him how much I love him and his music. My fleeting rendezvous left me feeling all giddy and flustered and I was laughing at the sheer luck of it all when we spotted a group of girls being led in back stage.

"What's going on?" I asked the security guard. "These girls are going to the after-show party," came the reply.

My eyes lit up and thoughts of a Cristal cork-popping extravaganza start swirling in my head. Again I asked the security guard. Any chance? He shakes his head "no way".

Not being one to be easily deterred I persisted until I saw another guy giving orders who looked to be fairly high up the chain of command.

I put on my biggest puppy dog eyes, "Any chance of getting to that after-show party?" I smile. Bingo. He opened the steel barrier and waved my friend and I through.

So we're shown through a set of red doors and, along with a small group of girls, escorted out to a waiting bus. Standing next to it was my saviour in the pyjamas, who later claimed to be Snoop Dogg's uncle, holding two giant bottles of champagne.

So there we allwere, a group of giddy, giggling girls, unable to believe our luck, when we got a final word of warning in a deep south American drawl from our escort, "If you don't wanna party, don't get on the bus".

My friend and I looked at each other, "Of course we want to party with P Diddy and his crew, what kind of question is that?"

Once on the fully air-conditioned bus with blacked-out windows and tables, the excitement began to build up among the chosen girls. One by one we started applying our make-up in anticipation of the big bash.

Once in the hotel, however, things quickly began to go downhill as hotel management stopped us in our tracks on the way to the room saying that, for legal reasons, non-residents weren't allowed up to the suites.

So there we were, standing in the lobby with Snoop Dogg's uncle and some bottles of Cristal, trying to think of a way for him to get us up, when P Diddy strolled by. Don't get excited, I told myself, you'll be partying with him soon enough.

Ah, but that's when the penny began to drop and the reason we were so 'privileged' to be invited to the exclusive get-together suddenly became clear.

As a couple of the guys who were on stage with P Diddy strutted in, one of them pointed at me and said: "I want that one." I got all excited at what I thought was my ticket to the party and asked if my pal could come along too.

"I got two," he shouted to another member of the entourage, across the lobby.

Then he turned to me and asked straight out. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Sorry?" came my reply. "What do you mean?"

"Whisper in my ear what you gonna do to me, I want you to talk dirty," he demanded.

Dumbfounded, I look over at my friend for help. "Tell him in Irish, Niamh," she offered, hoping I could get away with murmuring 'Conas ata tu' in his ear.

"No, No," says the now increasingly frustrated musician. "Tell me in English."

He looked at the shocked, somewhat embarrassed expression on my face, and continued sharply: "There are a lot of girls who wanna come to this party you know. Now are you going to get naked with me. Yes or no?"

Still nothing but a blank expression on my face.

"Fine," he snapped. And stormed off before coming back when he saw another of the entourage talking to me.

"That sh*t ain't game," he shouted, pointing at me, obviously advising them not to bring me to the party because I wouldn't put out.

The dude claiming to be Snoop Dogg's uncle came over to ask what I had done to make him angry. I told him my story, hoping to get some sympathy but I was quickly put in my place.

"I told you, you don't want to party, don't get on the bus!"

Indeed. Hindsight's a wonderful thing. When these boys say party - they don't mean jelly and ice cream.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

What I don't get, is why so many people actually buy this rag of a morning, or with the sausages and rashers of a Sunday. Then again, IIRC, the SINDO's closest competitor is the absolutely dire Sunday World?
    This plus a million. It seems the general opinion in AH on this paper and others is actually a minority in this country. That's the scary part.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

(You have no idea how thankful I am that AH's opinion is in the minority. AH is nowhere near a cross section of society, and everyone's here to have a whinge these days. RIP fun on AH I say.)

As for Niamh Horan? Well, she claims to have been threatened with bottling. Wishing her physical harm, no matter how bad you may (justifiably) think her writing is, is scumbaggey.

She's wronged you? Ask her to stop. She won't stop? Courts. Lawyers.

Otherwise ignore the gombeens, get on with your life.

Just like I have with AH (well, mostly)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

(You have no idea how thankful I am that AH's opinion is in the minority. AH is nowhere near a cross section of society,
    I'd agree. Goes for Boards/Politics.ie/etc as a whole. Such outlets tend(or tended depending on viewpoint) to attract a different animal and thank god for such outlets.

For me the Sindo is more indicative of a large chunk of wider society in oul Ireland in many ways. Bloated, embarrassingly vainglorious at times, lots of opinion masquerading as fact and transparently so, gossipy with a side order of bitchiness, rife with nepotism and vested interests and dumbed down while the odd spark of actual insight is rarely encouraged. Maybe the Sindo and it's ilk while holding a mirror up are also our society's guilty pleasure? Tat porn to pass the time and get riled up about. Messrs Myers and Harris the mother load open legged crotch shot for that stuff. Who knows? Me I've only bought it on one occasion in my life and have been given a free one at various times, so I'd personally let it die on the vine. Never gonna happen mind you.
    As for Niamh Horan? Well, she claims to have been threatened with bottling. Wishing her physical harm, no matter how bad you may (justifiably) think her writing is, is scumbaggey.
    Oh indeed it is. For me considering the source the "claim" part and the back story might deserve a more gimlet eye.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Biggins wrote: »
    Yep, she has been busy again - and it looks like she is reading here: http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4924/p1170748small.jpg

She now says - she didn't name earlier the man for legal reasons.

So admits knowing who he was but still asked if we kne who he was? Sweet Jesus, not naming him is one thing, but surely some idiot should have spotten the hole in the plot?

Couldn't read the article becaue the photo is too small - did she actually mention boards or politics.ie or say where the abuse came from?

Couldn't read the article becaue the photo is too small - did she actually mention boards or politics.ie or say where the abuse came from?
    No doubt it'll be made plain as both her and her co "journalist" and flatmate IIRC are quick to point lawyers at dissenters, or at least the amateur hour threat of them. I like how Broadsheet.ie respond. :D Clearly they can afford to respond in such a manner as sadly the solicitors letter attack is an all too easy way for people to quell dissent in this country due to the very real risk of expensive court cases even if you win.

Indeed. Hindsight's a wonderful thing. When these boys say party - they don't mean jelly and ice cream.

That's so thick :confused: the whole thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

(You have no idea how thankful I am that AH's opinion is in the minority. AH is nowhere near a cross section of society, and everyone's here to have a whinge these days. RIP fun on AH I say.)

She's wronged you? Ask her to stop. She won't stop? Courts. Lawyers.

Otherwise ignore the gombeens, get on with your life.

Just like I have with AH (well, mostly)

If I kept a camera in someone's face and taunted them, how long before they scream "get the **** away before I ****ing kill you" Or something along those lines.
    So she claims to have been threatened. In the same piece she claimed not to be able to identify a developer. And in the same piece where she said she just happened to be in the same random bar.

Honestly she's as bad as paparazzi who taunt celebrities to try and get an angry photo. It's not journalism and she shouldn't be lauded for it.

I don't like the guy she was photographing. I think he's scum. But she deliberately provoked him and is trying to claim she's the victim.

• Advertisement
Advertisement