Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Liquid that makes you wheeze?

Options
  • 29-07-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Over the past couple of years I've had a few juices that made me very wheezy.
    I'm not allergic to PG, as I've used it as a 100% base without any problems.
    Could I be allergic to VG I wonder?

It can be real hit or miss sometimes with juices, regardless of make, colour, or brand.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jconn

did you ever get any further info on this, I have also experienced in the last month since I started vaping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I have some Joyetech RY-4 and it makes me lose my voice a bit, like a really dry throat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

I tried that wicked Myfair at the weekend and got it with that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

jconn wrote: »
    did you ever get any further info on this, I have also experienced in the last month since I started vaping.

Not really no. The thicker juice seem to affect me (more VG I'm guessing)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

cigarilos get me slightly wheezy, think it's a 50\50?? If so, it's the highest vg juice i vape...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

I quit cigarettes and started vaping in Sept 2012, still wheezy. It's really f**ing annoying.

Advertisement