Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I able to get a working Visa in Oz?

Options
  • 29-07-2012 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm currently considering a move to Oz. I'm 32 so I don't think I can get a working Visa. My grand father was Australian, does that afford me any extra options? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

They are seriously cutting down the jobs list which are the most in demand by the way.
    If your going, I would apply ASAP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

ClareLurk wrote: »
    I'm currently considering a move to Oz. I'm 32 so I don't think I can get a working Visa. My grand father was Australian, does that afford me any extra options? Any help on this would be appreciated.

If your grandfathwe was an aussie citizen that means one of your parents is entitled to citizenship, as far as I know?

If your mum/dad (whichever it is) gets citizenship you can get it.

I think.

Look in to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Moved From AH

Advertisement