Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP- Quick weight loss?? :/

Options
  • 29-07-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey everyone. I've been struggling to lose weight for a while now. I get plenty of exercise. I guess my eating habits are the problem- too many carbs!
    Its Sunday evening now, and I have a big thing planned with friends from Thursday til Monday. I've been steadily trying to lose weight and I haven't had the best results, and while I know you can't lose THAT much in 3 days, what is the best way to lose something?!
    My legs are what I'd like to tone up the most, so in 3 days what should I be eating and what kinda exercises should I do?
    Also, I'm aware I'll have nowhere near my ideal body by then, but my weight and looks get me down so much that it ruins fun plans with friends, and I really don't want that to happen again. They all always look so much better than me that it gets me so down 2.gif So how can I forget that and be happy?! 2.gif
    Any advice at all but be extremely appreciated! Thanks a mil!! 1.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

chelsea271 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I've been struggling to lose weight for a while now. I get plenty of exercise. I guess my eating habits are the problem- too many carbs!
    Its Sunday evening now, and I have a big thing planned with friends from Thursday til Monday. I've been steadily trying to lose weight and I haven't had the best results, and while I know you can't lose THAT much in 3 days, what is the best way to lose something?!
    My legs are what I'd like to tone up the most, so in 3 days what should I be eating and what kinda exercises should I do?
    Also, I'm aware I'll have nowhere near my ideal body by then, but my weight and looks get me down so much that it ruins fun plans with friends, and I really don't want that to happen again. They all always look so much better than me that it gets me so down 2.gif So how can I forget that and be happy?! 2.gif
    Any advice at all but be extremely appreciated! Thanks a mil!! 1.gif

The best way to look good for it is to put a big smile on your face and enjoy your weekend with your friends. Start a proper long term fitness and healthy eating routine but don't expect results in 3 days or u will end up seriously pissed off for your weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,256 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Realistically, you can't do anything in 3 days that will make a noticeable difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

father-ted-careful-now-001.jpg

Advertisement