Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moved house,mobile broadband only option,have an iphone

• 29-07-2012 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

ok so ive moved house and my only broad band option is mobile BB,i have a iphone billpayand have a 5gb allowance a month,ill probablygo over this so will it cost a fortune if I do, meteor dont have any option to increase usage allowance with any of their phone plans, if it costs alot if I go over 5gb, can I get it cut off each month one I do

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Meteor usually send a text when you go over, a wifi stick might be an option, myfi or hotshot or whatever they're called for extra allowance?

Far as I know meteor excess usage is €20 per gb, but it's a long time since I went over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Meteor used to be 2c per Kb when you went over and used to send you a late warning text!

But they're grand now and some reasonable over cap charge now

Wouldn't rely on them for the text, you'd have to check you data usage as you go really

Advertisement