Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar@a Waste

Options
  • 29-07-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone else have trouble with [EMAIL="bar@a"]bar@a[/EMAIL] waste and the ebin.
    I dont use my ebin anymore as my local shop doesnt do the top up anymore, so we buy bin bags and attach them onto the bin instead.

Now i checked my account and they say im in debt of 52 euro and state each time over the last year i put out my bin, How can this be if i dont use the ebin and use bin bags instead.
    My mother and sister's accounts are in debt too even though they top up by credit card and make sure religiously their account is in order..
    My sister's account is debt of 21euro even doh she puts bin bags onto bin, and her account also took out money for them weeks so in other words the double charge for the 1 bin goin out

Has anyone else found this to be happing to them too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

duckie80 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone else have trouble with [EMAIL="bar@a"]bar@a[/EMAIL] waste and the ebin.
    I dont use my ebin anymore as my local shop doesnt do the top up anymore, so we buy bin bags and attach them onto the bin instead.

Now i checked my account and they say im in debt of 52 euro and state each time over the last year i put out my bin, How can this be if i dont use the ebin and use bin bags instead.
    My mother and sister's accounts are in debt too even though they top up by credit card and make sure religiously their account is in order..
    My sister's account is debt of 21euro even doh she puts bin bags onto bin, and her account also took out money for them weeks so in other words the double charge for the 1 bin goin out

Has anyone else found this to be happing to them too

Just checked my account and its in order. I know few months back i topped up on the morning of the pick-up but my account did'nt get credited in time, so there was no money in account. my bin wasnt picked up. must be a prob with the software they use. have u emailed them?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 duckie80

thanks for your reply Dullanhan 2,

This is goin on for a while now and a few mths back i did ring them, i found the lady to be very harsh on the phone and i got no where with her.
    I told her i wasnt goin to pay it as i have already paid for that bin by a bin bag and she said thats ok we wont pick up your rubbish.
    I continued to put out the bin that wasnt a ebin but my old orignal bin with the bin bag and i forgot complety to check my account untill recently and that to find from the phone call to them my account has gone into futher debt

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

I dont know if you are aware but you can top up on line with a laser or debit card. I have had my ebin almost 2 years now and manage it all on line. You can view all your history of payments and dates of lifts.
    Its great not having to trudge out in bad weather to get bags etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

I use the online top up service with Barna and I haven't noticed any problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 duckie80

Thanks for yer replies, my wages are handed to me so i dont use the bank i use post office to pay bills etc, so its the same to head to the shop beside it and get a bag rather than lodgement etc
    Yes whatswat, i just noticed that i can keep taps of account, where i have noticed that my recyling bin has been charged but was never used at that time as we use the blue bags as they come free with the 10 euro bag

thanks again for your replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement