Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody playing Blacklight Retribution

Options
  • 29-07-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭

what do ye think of it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

Noob to PC gaming as a whole, but I have played a few games of it.. seems good. Impressed with the customisation options... graphics are top notch and gameplay seemed pretty solid.. imagine I could be sinking a few hours into it over the next few months

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I tried twice to get in to this. It's a solid game, but it's waaaaaaaaay to big time sink and gear grind.
    You are pretty much stuck with one weapon modification for very long time, and if you want to make a completely new gun ( smg ) then you need an unreal amount of points.
    I know this game encourages the "rent style" gameplay, but I am way too much used to "owning" stuff. I don't mind paying real money on free to play games like lol or tribes, because you get quite a lot for your money, but in this game its just silly. You pay like 3 eu for a gun part. Feck that.
    You need about 15-20 very good games.to get enough points to get one part.
    Gun game it self feels very satisfying, but like I said. Way too big of a grind.

Advertisement