Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Makeup at BT counters

• 30-07-2012 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all I have 2 big nights out coming up both in limerick and Galway and am going to splash out and get makeup done..just wondering which BT counter any of you have found good in either city? I was thinking Mac or Laura Mercier.. I'm early 30s and quite dry skin.. Id like a dramatic look but not overkill or tangoed!
    Any advice?
    Also do u know if the sales people on the counters are actually trained in makeup or just the sales side of things? Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

XarcherX wrote: »
    Hi all I have 2 big nights out coming up both in limerick and Galway and am going to splash out and get makeup done..just wondering which BT counter any of you have found good in either city? I was thinking Mac or Laura Mercier.. I'm early 30s and quite dry skin.. Id like a dramatic look but not overkill or tangoed!
    Any advice?
    Also do u know if the sales people on the counters are actually trained in makeup or just the sales side of things? Thanks x

I cant answer that expressly but the women behind the counters are roides!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

They are normally trained by the company the work for. I would book whichever you pick asap as many get booked out very early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    I cant answer that expressly but the women behind the counters are roides!

Id turn lesbien for them, they are really well kept and sound, theyd make ya melt! but i suppose its part of their job to look great

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭techsavysista

XarcherX wrote: »
    Any advice?

I've tried clinique and the lady didn't really understand my skin tone so what she did was a bit off so i looked like a clown. Mac might be a bit too dramatic but as long as you make sure you're happy with your foundation first everything else should be fine, remember they have a wide range fof colours so don't be afraid to stop them and say what you don't like but I'd definitely recommend mac.

They usually get people from both sales and makeup backgrounds. Goodluck and have fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@Stuck Cone - If you have nothing constructive to add, then please don't post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement